Never owned a BB but I plan on purchasing the Storm when it hits the market. I know that it will push email but I was wondering if you get a BB email address when you purchase a BB and data plan with VZW?
    10-24-08 12:21 PM
    yes. with VZW it is username@vzw.blackberry.net

you will have this email pushed to your device as well. there is no way to check it from a computer AFAIK.

hope this help!
    Last edited by chrisy520; 10-24-08 at 12:29 PM.
    10-24-08 12:23 PM
    Yeah, it's great. And I seem important when I give people my blackberry email address. I seem like I'm doing big business.
    10-24-08 12:33 PM
    It does sound more professional..
    10-24-08 12:44 PM
    10-24-08 01:20 PM
    lol never thought of giving them my "blackberry" email address! I have a gmail address that I think sounds pretty important
    10-24-08 04:11 PM
    yes. with VZW it is username@vzw.blackberry.net

you will have this email pushed to your device as well. there is no way to check it from a computer AFAIK.

hope this help!
    yeah there is no way to check it from a computer, but i have a gmail account and a bb account so i just forward those messages to my gmail if i need to
    10-24-08 04:19 PM
    yes i never did use my blackberry email account, but always figured that emails are sent and received on my device. considering that there is no site for us to log on to check emails ....
    10-25-08 10:35 AM
    do they just autoassign you a username, like your mobile number, or do you choose one yourself?

If you get to choose one, what are some of the ones you came up with? Were they reflective of your forum names here? Trying to come up with one just in case I need to. Phone will be here today or tomorrow...
    11-25-08 12:07 PM
    do they just autoassign you a username, like your mobile number, or do you choose one yourself?

If you get to choose one, what are some of the ones you came up with? Were they reflective of your forum names here? Trying to come up with one just in case I need to. Phone will be here today or tomorrow...
    you choose the username.

i used chrisy520. i use that for a lot of things!
    11-25-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD