So I guess I have to introduce myself now cause I'm a "newbie". I have just purchased my first ever blackberry. I have always loved blackberries ever since I saw Paris Hilton have 20 million dollars worth of diamonds glued onto her blackberry. I thought she must REALLY love this phone. I'm a 26 year old college chick and I need something that provides quick and easy contacting between me and friends, other students and professors and bosses and co-workers. I have a very busy life but my blackberry manages my life for me. It's like my own personal assistant. Or at least i'm hoping it will be. Nice to meet everyone!!
    Last edited by AquariusGurl; 02-27-09 at 12:15 PM. Reason: grammer mistakes
    02-27-09 12:13 PM
    Basing any decision on Paris Hilton just isn't the smartest thing to do...

Welcome to Crackberry though, all your questions will be answered here.
    02-27-09 12:18 PM
    hey welcome ot crackberry
    02-27-09 12:19 PM
    you're awesome... NOT

btw, Paris Hilton is a ******. And she has herpes. you should tell people that you wanted a bb ever since you saw Obama get his taken away. and dont start off a thread with "whats up bitches?", unless you enjoy coming off as a real doucher.

other than that, WELCOME TO CRACKBERRY!
    02-27-09 12:43 PM
    you got a blackberry based on paris hilton....?..um yeah, so thats not hot...

welcome to CB!
    02-27-09 12:45 PM
    Welcome to crackberry. Here's a good link for newbies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-27-09 12:47 PM
    you're awesome... NOT

btw, Paris Hilton is a ******. And she has herpes. you should tell people that you wanted a bb ever since you saw Obama get his taken away. and dont start off a thread with "whats up bitches?", unless you enjoy coming off as a real doucher.

other than that, WELCOME TO CRACKBERRY!
    Couldn't have said it better.

My Lord My God why have you forsaken me!!...Paris Hilton was your inspiration?
    02-27-09 12:49 PM
    Excuse me while I go try to drown myself...
    02-27-09 12:50 PM
    Excuse me while I go try to drown myself...
    now now SD, don't over-react. there are plenty more where this one came from, which is scary.
    02-27-09 01:13 PM
    I saw Paris Hilton have 20 million dollars worth of diamonds glued onto her blackberry. I thought she must REALLY love this phone.
    Okay First Off-

Paris Hilton Didn't Have 20 Million Dollars Worth Of Diamonds Glued Onto Her BlackBerry.

Those Were Swarovski Crystals Glued Onto Her BlackBerry.

To Be Precise-

She Had Swarovski Crystal Cell Phones, Bling Phones, Fashion Cell Phones - Crystal Icing Do It For Her.

And Secondly, It Cost Far Less Than 20 Million.
    02-27-09 01:21 PM
    Welcome to crackberry
    02-27-09 02:58 PM
    Are you serious? No really! Are you?
    02-27-09 03:02 PM
    It appears that way ScandaLeX, haha...
    02-27-09 03:20 PM
    Thread title edited
    02-27-09 03:38 PM
    Lol...I wouldn't mind having paris hiltons money, and whatever she had her phone decorated with it was mad fierce. I'm not a paris hilton fan per say, but there were a few other celebrities that also did it. It was the IT phone for IT girls in hollywood...and still is at my college campus, so I bought one. Seriously, I can't believe yall don't know why girls have blackberry's???
    02-27-09 09:38 PM
    we know girl's have blackberries, that's why they made the Pearl
    02-27-09 09:43 PM
    So tell us Aquarious...Why do girls have Blackberry's?...To be like Paris and other IT girls?...Some of us "girls" have a blackberry because we need them for work...
    02-27-09 10:03 PM
    Lol...I wouldn't mind having paris hiltons money, and whatever she had her phone decorated with it was mad fierce. I'm not a paris hilton fan per say, but there were a few other celebrities that also did it. It was the IT phone for IT girls in hollywood...and still is at my college campus, so I bought one. Seriously, I can't believe yall don't know why girls have blackberry's???
    Is that a trick question?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 10:13 PM
    02-27-09 10:15 PM
    So tell us Aquarious...Why do girls have Blackberry's?...To be like Paris and other IT girls?...Some of us "girls" have a blackberry because we need them for work...
    Noooooooooooooo you didnt just subject us to an answer! Somebody beat TDiva like she stole something.
    02-27-09 10:18 PM
    hahahaha, yall are funny. It's kind of like saying I don't need nothin that money can buy....that's why I have this fierce phone. I personally think that blackberries are a female phone, you know like some cars are for females only, well some phones are. I know some men own them, which is cool, but it's not for the same reasons women do, The more yall take cracks at me the more I feel like a spoiled little beep, that might be the case as well. I don't know.
    02-28-09 12:14 PM
    Welcome to the family... Student Docket is a good app for students. I purchased it from mobihand when it was on sale.
    02-28-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD