So I have a little indicator/icon telling me that I have 11 unread messages. I've read all my email messages, so what exactly is it trying to bring my attention to?
    08-05-08 01:24 AM
    Have you checked all of the message folders for any hidden messages or voicemail notifications?

In the Messages folder > Menu key > View Folder > check to see if there are any unopened messages hiding in any of the folders.

If you cannot find any there, try removing the battery with the device on and replacing it after 30 seconds.
    08-05-08 06:24 AM
    I was told to highlight the date at the top of the message box, click "menu", and then click on "mark prior opened" that will open any hidden messages.
    08-05-08 06:34 AM
    Angel stole my idea...

Also try a good old fashion battery pull.
    08-05-08 11:42 PM
    Hmm. And its the envelope icon??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 11:44 PM
    I was told to highlight the date at the top of the message box, click "menu", and then click on "mark prior opened" that will open any hidden messages.
    Thats not completely true. If the messages are "saved" (hidden as Angel said) you have to go to the saved folder, then go to the date, click menu and mark all opened.
    08-05-08 11:45 PM
    Thats not completely true. If the messages are "saved" (hidden as Angel said) you have to go to the saved folder, then go to the date, click menu and mark all opened.
    That's the ticket!!!...that little envelope icon was making me crazy!!
    08-06-08 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD