Hello..
    I will be picking up my 8320 in a few hours, and have only had experience with a palm centro. If anyone with some curve experience could lay some pearls of wisdom on a newbie, they would be appreciated...ie: OS upgrades, best apps, etc. Is there a video camera feature available? Anything and everything welcome. Thanks much....looking forward to some serious reading here in the next few days.

D.
    11-25-08 03:30 AM
    I just got a new 8320 from Tmobile on Thursday, and it seems to have the most current OS upgrade on it. It has video camera capabilities.

So far I have (currently)

Poynt (local movies, yellow pages, directions)
    Twitterberry

Viigo was a nice RSS reader, but I've removed it for the time being to test out a memory issue I was having. I may load it again soon. It also had my weather on it.

I'm a n00b too. The best advice I can give you is not to go nuts with the apps, pick and choose. I ran out of space to download more after a couple of days
    11-25-08 03:41 AM
    Welcome to CB!!

You'll learn a lot just looking around the site and browsing the forums. There's a TON of useful information and very helpful users that can hook you up with anything. Have fun! Here's something to get you started.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    11-25-08 06:15 AM
    I agree with doctorlove; get the Curve in your hands, start playing with it and hang out on CB. Take it from a fellow newbie Curve owner and ex-Palm user: the BB will not cease to amaze you! Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 06:37 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    everything you need is there.
    as far as OS updates, dont even think about it until you are comfortable with your berry.
    welcome to crackberry!!
    11-25-08 08:10 AM
    welcome to cb I am sure you will enjoy your stay... lol
    11-25-08 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD