So i think its time for me to get a smartphone, and im thinking about getting a bb storm. But what is the difference between a storm and an iphone (besides the clicky screen)? Why would a person buy one over the other besides brand loyalty, im not an apple fan.

Thanks.
    01-01-10 12:28 PM
    One is an honest workhorse (BB) while the other (IPhone) is only a trick pony IMHO.

I love the push e-mail and keyboard among fine BB functions. Lots of personal choice in the decision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 12:35 PM
    can anyone reccomend a legitimate place to buy an unlocked storm (9530 or 9550)? i see some on ebay and stuff, but i really dont trust that unless its someone thats on this forum and has a good reputation.

thanks.
    01-01-10 12:43 PM
    Here's an amazing article that will help answer your question about what makes a BlackBerry a BlackBerry.

CrackBerry Kevin's Hierarchy Of Smartphone Needs

i would be ok with getting a BlackBerry from eBay. They have policies in place to avoid scams. Just make sure you ask the right questions. Make sure the ESN is clear for one.

01-01-10 07:21 PM
    Ive bought literally dozens of Berries off ebay. Just make sure the seller has a good feedback score.
    01-01-10 07:27 PM
    buying one off a member here as we speak.

Thanks guys!
    01-01-10 07:51 PM
    Awesome! Glad to hear that. Be sure to keep us updated!

01-01-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD