hey everybody. figured i would say hi.

not new to forums, but new to blackberry's

my 2year contract ended today and picked up a storm (still got my circuit city discount, even though i got laid off with them going broke and all ). so far very happy with it, took awhile to get it talking with my Mac but they seem to be friends now. Cant wait to learn more about this device and push it to its limits
    03-04-09 01:49 AM
    Ughh... Mac huh? Oh, I mean... Enjoy your new phone . Hopefully one day you'll own a top of the line computer too . Lol, just kidding. Yeah so... I'm so tired. Cya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:55 AM
    just to let you know i have a dell xps sitting right next to me (trying to sell it) and i have my Mac running a dual boot with Windows 7 Beta

made the switch to mac mainly because im a web designer and the mac just seem more user friendly in my field.
    03-04-09 01:59 AM
    Yeah... My friends into graphic design and has a macbook. He loves it which is mainly the reason I'm always insulting mac . Not a very nice person I guess but... I enjoy it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 02:14 AM
    Hey nice to see you posting.

Im half way saving for a Mac Pro. Studing on a Microsoft course but im keeping that hush to them.

~Joe
    03-05-09 06:04 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!
    03-05-09 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD