Come across this site n slightly worried that 1st things I came across was 'sex chats'?!? Am I gna find more then desperate housewives n horny guys? Like what ever floats ur boat is ur thing but not for me. Xx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 06:47 PM
    Welcome to the forums; not sure how it was that those were the first you saw lol

The real action on this site is closer to the top, with the general, rumors, individual device discussions; also OS, apps, and carrier forums as well as other platforms (Android, iOS, webOS, etc). You need help/advice or want to jump into a discussion, this is the place.

01-04-11 08:36 PM
    The PIN-sharing forum has been removed from the search string for "Today's BB Posts" on the full site, but not yet removed on the mobile site. Stick to the BB posts, or surf specific forums to find the meat & potatoes of CB. Welcome!

01-04-11 08:45 PM
    While there are risqué PIN Sharing groups on the site, the bulk of it is towards support and advice for your BlackBerry. Avoid the things you don't want to be involved in, and enjoy other aspects of CrackBerry. I know a lot more good folks than I do 'creepy critters'. Get to know some of the folks, you should be fine.

01-04-11 09:34 PM
    Yea I don't know how I got on them either lol.

Since then I have got some downloads n stuff so that cool. Checked out some of the 'normal' discussion n glad to know it not jus my fone that feels like dyin all the time.

N the original reason I found this site the 'forward this message to bbm contacts or b charged £25 thing' was answered so don't have to anoy contacts by passin it on jus incase.

Thaaanks. Xxx

01-04-11 09:57 PM
    Welcome Katy! If you have any questions or problems please let us know.
    01-10-11 09:14 AM
    Relax katy and be cautious. I don't share my pin publicly for privacy reasons, I had some pretty crude assholes do some mean **** in the past and still do elsewhere on the web, I am careful not to make it public to avoid getting bullied (cyberbullying is a real danger for anybody), so I take precautions to avoid it.

Take care and be cautious yourself too.

01-10-11 11:35 PM
    That worried me too initially but this site is dedicated to solving blackberry problems....I dnt share my pin and I stick only to phone related discussions.

01-13-11 10:41 AM
    Many of us DO exchange PIN privately once we get to know each other. BBM is a great way to keep touch with friends and to communicate. BUT I know what you mean.
    01-13-11 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD