my 8900 arrived, and after the first 2 hours messing about with it, added both my emails, BIS set up and all is ok, this looks like it just might be the best phone ive ever owned, looks/feels small when you open the box, but you soon realise the size is perfect, put my bigger SD card in and formated it without a hitch, it loves my Mac, ive a feeling i will never return to nokia..... knew i'd made the right decision when i read these posts and realised what a friendly bunch you all are
    05-27-09 12:20 PM
    Congratulations to the new addition to your family....Hope it does not keep you up nights....LOL
    05-27-09 12:37 PM
    congratulations, you will love this phone...it is the best phone I have ever had!!!!
    05-27-09 12:50 PM
    my 8900 arrived, and after the first 2 hours messing about with it, added both my emails, BIS set up and all is ok, this looks like it just might be the best phone ive ever owned, looks/feels small when you open the box, but you soon realise the size is perfect, put my bigger SD card in and formated it without a hitch, it loves my Mac, ive a feeling i will never return to nokia..... knew i'd made the right decision when i read these posts and realised what a friendly bunch you all are
    My life on the Internet waiting for my phone new 8900:
    On Schedule

InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Arrived at FedEx location
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN Shipment Dates
    Ship date May 26, 2009
    Estimated delivery May 28, 2009 by 7:00 PM
    Destination
    Plainfield, IL
    05-27-09 12:58 PM
    Definitely is the greatest phone. I'm still not going to let 3g try and bully my 8900. With 5.0 running I have beat my friends a couple times going to a website with their iphones on 3G and my 8900 on EDGE. Its so reliable and I haven't had any hardware or major software issues yet and I've had this since it debuted for T-Mobile USA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 12:59 PM
    Congrats on the 8900! Good to hear that you found the best phone and the 8900 happens to be it.

05-27-09 01:01 PM
    Congrads! Welcome to Crackberry. If your married you might need to google a good divorce attorney!

05-27-09 01:14 PM
    it loves my Mac,
    Wait until you try and sync it. Then let us know how much it likes your Mac.
    05-27-09 01:24 PM
    Congrats on the new berry...

05-27-09 01:26 PM
    Wait until you try and sync it. Then let us know how much it likes your Mac.
    how could it not like my 8 core 3.2 mac pro??? ha ha i know what you mean, don't think i'll have an issue, everything i need is sorted, if not hook it up to the windoz machine (rather not), but just finding a nice homescreen background now, something with blue in it i think.......so far this is proving to be the best phone ive ever used ........Blackberry all the way from now on
    05-27-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD