Hello from Arkansas. I just joined today. I have browsed this site many times over the years and finally decided to join. I've had four BlackBerry phones over the years, with one iPhone 4S in between. It was nice, but I missed BlackBerry for the entire two+ years that I had the iPhone. My first BlackBerry was the Pearl, then the Bold 9700 (LOVED it), then the iPhone 4S (tried it because I was able to get it for $1), then the Passport, and now the KEYone. I'll be in an adjustment phase for quite some time, it seems. I am having the most trouble with the camera and pictures. They're all dark, and I need to learn how to edit them. It was so easy on the Passport. So far everyone seems really impressed with the KEYone, even younger people who have never had a BlackBerry. I hope that BlackBerry makes a comeback. My Passport drew a lot of attention from strangers when I got it out. I was frequently asked, "Is that a PHONE?" When I said it was a BlackBerry, most people said that they didn't know BlackBerry was still made, which is sad. I will be spending some time on this site hoping to get help with learning how to use the KEYone. I'm pretty lost.
    06-19-18 08:29 AM
    Hi everyone:
    I'am new to the forums, but have been visiting since long time ago.
    Greetings.
    07-11-18 12:18 PM
    Hello,
    i am rick, glad to join here.
    Thanks
    07-26-18 06:25 AM
    I'm new to BlackBerry, I got my Key² in the mail last week and I absolutely love it. I figured joining the community would be nice.
    07-27-18 07:27 AM
    I'm new to BlackBerry, I got my Key² in the mail last week and I absolutely love it. I figured joining the community would be nice.
    Welcome!
    07-27-18 09:37 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry......
    08-10-18 07:30 PM
    Hi All,
    Finally re-united with blackberry after being in a baggage relationship with apple for long 4 years. first time on android with BB Key2. It was kinda Love at first Fight for a long lost love. I realised this is a useful platform for discussion and gain knowledge of features offered by BB (recently facing many on account of lack of knowledge of Android whereabouts. BTW .... first time on Android.)
    08-17-18 05:42 PM
    Hey everyone, I’m new on here .
    09-09-18 12:40 AM
    HI Guys, fairly new to Blackberry - have had a KeyOne here in Australia which so far has been great but have a specific question about a problem today with a slow unresponsive ABA693 Android update - where is the best place to pose this specific problem? (Have just got my PRD Code Software details and Hardware details).
    10-20-18 04:01 AM
    Just saying hi to everyone!!!!!
    11-02-18 02:31 PM
    Hi!! , i just registered, good evening! I'm new to BlackBerry, with my lovely key2 silver brand by Tim mobile Italy. I will be spend more time on this beautiful forum!!
    11-30-18 10:13 AM
    hello every one. im new here and i glad to be one of the users of this big forum (the best and biggest all around the world)
    12-10-18 11:46 AM
    I’m new here too
    12-21-18 09:18 AM
    Hello, I'm new here. Looking for info about 'legacy' devices.
    Cheers!
    12-24-18 05:31 AM
    Hi all, Im a newbie here & with BlackBerry phones. I used to have Apple devices but recently I was provided with a corporate BlackBerry Key2, so lets go))
    Sigewif and Dave Clark5 like this.
    02-08-19 06:00 AM
    Hi all, Im a newbie here & with BlackBerry phones. I used to have Apple devices but recently I was provided with a corporate BlackBerry Key2, so lets go))
    Welcome to CrackBerry. It is great to hear that the KEY2 is being used for corporate phones. Enjoy the forums and please post comments, questions and observations in the KEY2 forum.
    03-11-19 07:34 PM
    Hi,

Longtime user here from UK. Have had many bb's - bold, curve honestly can't remember but still have them all in a drawer probably! Just got a Key2 Le to replace the two Q10's I've been lugging about for at least 4-5 years!
    04-03-19 10:51 AM
    Hi,

I am a new to the forum. Been lurking for a year or so. Love my Blackberry Z3, was an Android user before.
    04-05-19 05:32 AM
    Great site, good to see i'm not left alone with my Blackberry classic.
    04-14-19 01:58 AM
    Hello, new here but I have been using Blackberry smartphones for a while Z10 then Priv.

I registered because I have a question to ask in another topic.
    04-24-19 11:01 AM
    Hi everyone!
    04-25-19 09:41 AM
    Hi All,
    Greetings from Poland. I'm "whole" my life with BB. Starting with Torch 9810 (the best phone for me ever), now using Classic. I really miss OS 7 - 10 is step back in my opinion, but what you can do...
    Switching to android will be huge step back but probably cannot avoid ;(
    05-21-19 07:48 AM
    Hi folks greetings from the USofA excited to learn from you all!
    05-24-19 07:39 PM
    New here myself! Prior BB user (Curve) that I loved. I've had two Apple phones in the meantime. I miss the physical keyboard, I picked up a Key1 from Amazon so am giving it a go. I was thinking of the Passport, but since support for it ends next year, I was afraid to get that. I didn't want to be stuck with a useless device after less than 6 months of use.
    07-10-19 10:52 AM
    Hello from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada! I am a recent Playbook enthusiast and have several at home I've acquired at very reasonable prices. I'm a former programmer so I'm dabbling with doing some development in my spare time as well.
    07-10-19 10:05 PM
2,445 ... 9394959697 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD