Ok, I've never used weather eye before. I don't get how it works. I installed it, ran it, set my city, what is suppose to happen? How can I check the weather?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 02:27 AM
    it should show up as a new icon. the icon changes depending on the weather out side, if its sunny the icon will be a sun, if its raining the icon will be a rain cloud.
    12-12-08 02:44 AM
    Yup. That's how it works. It also gives you the temperature.

12-12-08 02:55 AM
    Yep just scroll over it. Or you can click it then hit menu and get the short term forcast or long term forcast

12-12-08 03:00 AM
    See that's what I thought should happen. But I can't seem to get it to work, it shows up as the default icon.

12-12-08 12:32 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Maybe uninstall it, reinstall it, do a reset (battery pull) and check it again.

Feel free to post any questions that come up. Our addicts are always willing to assist you.

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-12-08 12:48 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Maybe uninstall it, reinstall it, do a reset (battery pull) and check it again.

Feel free to post any questions that come up. Our addicts are always willing to assist you.

Enjoy the addiction�
    In fact, joe003's cut and pasted post is totally wrong.

Please Search the forums BEFORE you post as most problems you have are covered by other posts.

Forum Moderators prefer this rather than what joe003 who is not a Moderator is saying.

Thank you.
    12-12-08 02:18 PM
    I've done just about everything suggested. The weatheye is not working for some reason.

12-13-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD