8330 curve. Wondering which way the device fits into the included pouch with the magnetic strip. I would assume that the magnetic strip would go against the back (battery side). However, the way the pouch is cut, the magnetic strip would have to go against the front in order for the camera lens to be protected. Probably a stupid question, it's been bugging me though.

Maybe it doesn't matter where the magnet sits??? Thanks for any input.
    09-29-08 07:59 PM
    i dont think that it matters but i always put it in with the track ball and the side were the bb logo is showing
    09-29-08 08:33 PM
    lol thats a good question! i always wondered that when i first got it. i'm not reall sure it matters, either way looks wrong! lol
    09-29-08 08:42 PM
    i dont think that it matters but i always put it in with the track ball and the side were the bb logo is showing
    yeah, that's how I have it now. Seems to be the way its supposed to be. This way, the camera lens is covered. Like Cobra302 said though, either way looks wrong.
    09-29-08 08:57 PM
    i found it was disapointing, coming from the 8703e which has a hard belt clip, this new one doesn't stay on my belt very well at all
    09-29-08 09:17 PM
    The OEM holster for the 8830 has a channel for the trackball on both inner surfaces, so the 8830 can be put in either way.

I wear my 8830 on my right side, with the screen facing in. That way when I pull it out of the holster and bring it to eye level, it's facing the correct way for me to see it without having to turn it around. Carrying it on my right side is probably a consequence of my being left-handed.
    09-29-08 10:11 PM
    i just wish they made the pouch a lil wider so it would fit great with the skin on it
    09-29-08 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD