Whatsup everyone. I was dead set on getting the Curve for Verizon, but am beginning to think I should wait for the Thunder. I had a pearl for a few days back in March but then got the iphone. ATT coverage I felt was not worth the $100 a month, though I absolutely loved the iPHone. so now I am back on Verizon looking for some sort of smartphone. Do you think I should splurge and pick up the Curve because the Thunder is so far away? Or wait it out?? Do we know just how long until the Thunder will be available?
    08-05-08 12:24 AM
    thunder wont be out till nov at the earliest.

do it and do it nao!
    08-05-08 01:39 AM
    Get the curve you won't regret it
    08-05-08 01:45 AM
    I really want the thunder myself but would not wait if I were you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 01:49 AM
    Ahh get the Curve and learn the OS etc... Then get the Thunder when it comes out in Oct./Nov You'll be really occupied and will have loads of fun.
    08-05-08 01:55 AM
    I just got a Curve and I have no intention of upgrading for a while. I doubt I'll get the itch to upgrade either.

And all it took was for Telus to release a pink Curve for me to jump on the bandwagon with glee.

Is the Thunder going to come out with a pink model from the get-go? I dooon't think so!
    08-05-08 02:25 AM
    why wait?!?!?! get crackin!!!
    08-05-08 03:38 AM
    I would get the Curve>
    08-05-08 07:45 AM
    I would join up now. Why put off your addiction any longer . My curve is my first BB, and I didn't know what the addiction was before buying it. I absolutely love it, and have no regrets buying it! You can always sell it when the Thunder comes out and use the money to buy the thunder.

08-05-08 08:32 AM
    I was in a very similar situation until two days ago when I purchased my curve. I couldn't be more happy with my decision. We'll see how I feel when everyone's walking around with a bold though.
    08-05-08 04:23 PM
    Come on join the addiction!!! All aboard!!!
    08-05-08 04:25 PM
    If buy the curve now, how are you guys affording to buy the Thunder later? I guess you're selling your Curve on ebay? How well does selling a BB do?
    08-05-08 04:26 PM
    Well just thought I'd update everyone. i picked up the Curve today. Lets see if I become hooked or bring it back within the 30 days
    08-05-08 08:55 PM
    Might as well join, we've been waiting for you.
    08-06-08 12:41 AM
    Yeah! Where have you been?

All are welcome, all are welcome.

08-06-08 01:02 AM
    Whatsup everyone. I was dead set on getting the Curve for Verizon, but am beginning to think I should wait for the Thunder. I had a pearl for a few days back in March but then got the iphone. ATT coverage I felt was not worth the $100 a month, though I absolutely loved the iPHone. so now I am back on Verizon looking for some sort of smartphone. Do you think I should splurge and pick up the Curve because the Thunder is so far away? Or wait it out?? Do we know just how long until the Thunder will be available?
    The 9500 will have the most fully evolved os in RIM's stable - consumer features we've all been longing for - streaming internet radio/video, podcasts, and increased native memory. If you have a phone you can use till the relatively short time until Thunder is released do so.

08-06-08 01:15 AM
    Verizon currently has the Curve for $99.00. Go for it.
    08-06-08 08:39 AM
    You've already proven your betrayal and unworthiness to be CrackBerry Gods...be gone with you and go watch us from the windows outside on the sidewalk, with the other less desirables!!!

Oh! You already got the Curve??? Well c'mon in son...have a seat! Where ya been? We've been waitin' fer ya'all forever! Yee-Haw!!!
    08-06-08 08:58 AM
    Get the Curve!!!!
    08-19-08 11:13 AM
    Don't wait get the Curve and enjoy the addiction!
    08-19-08 12:56 PM
    thunder wont be out till nov at the earliest.

do it and do it nao!
    Ha ha ha now thats funny just like the Bold, just get the Curve and give in to the addiction.
    08-19-08 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD