My curve utilizes the 4.5 os from Garz & Crucial-Xtreme with 64 apps. and 10,327,876 Bytes free. My media card shows 3.7GB total with 3.7GB free. Is it possible to transfer a couple million bytes to the card thereby freeing up valuable space on the system or do I just need to delete some things? I'm fairly certain my free bytes shouldn't ever get below 12,000,000 bytes. Also, my videos will save< but, when I try to play them back I get the dreaded 'unsupported format' and 'error playing' messages. Very frustrating. Thanks for any info
    12-06-08 10:14 AM
    If you have media files in device memory, it is simple to move them to your media card.

Media / Explore is the native file manager.

If you are interested in further memory optimization, check out this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Your v4.5xx device software upgrade has already removed the preinstalled sample images, music and video, but there are other things you might consider removing to free up additional memory.
    12-06-08 10:38 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. I had the same issue 7-8 months ago. I had to look at the format for the videos. A lot of e-mailed videos were not formatted for my BB.
    Looks like you have a 4gig card. Also, I had to delete certain apps that use a lot of memory and I also "remember to close apps.". Reed, CX, and Garz are tops at
    troubleshooting. So, you're in good hands

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD