Hi all, just activated my "new-to-me" BB 7250 with Verizon (grrrr...$29.99/month).

Any tips and tricks for this specific model would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    06-22-08 03:15 PM
    06-22-08 03:20 PM
    BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series is also a great place to start and learn.

There's also a search feature at the top that comes in handy should you run into a question, 9 out of 10 times it's already been covered.

Welcome to the Crack!
    06-22-08 03:38 PM
    Is grrr 29.99/month a hate or love of that price? It currently costs me almost $60/month right now to get all the services I want for the phone. Once we find out if we can merge my brothers account and my account into a single account under sprints new plans it will only cost me about $36/month for the same services. I'd love to pay less for it all but in time it will be as long as the carriers continue to out do each other to a point where a price becomes standard.
    06-23-08 12:59 AM
    My 'grrrrr" is a bad grrrr. lol I hate having to pay more when I'm already paying for internet @ home and cell service! Now I have to pay again for the same things on my handheld...
    06-23-08 11:21 AM
    I know what ya mean. That's why I will be glad when my brother and I merge accounts so that I will be paying slightly more than if I didn't have the blackberry pack on my current plan and get all the features of the blackberry plan.

Perhaps with sprint having created new plans making shared minute plans with a lot of bells and whistles much cheaper than older plans with addons and their competitors perhaps Verizon will follow suit.

The new 1500 minute talk/message/data share plan is about $36 split between 4 lines. And about $38 split between 5 lines. A very good value considering an individual plan it cost $30 on top of the plan unless it is a simply everything plan. But those plans the $30 is worked into the plan and all the features listed as part of the plan to make things simpler.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 12:19 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry
    06-23-08 12:54 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    06-23-08 03:25 PM
    Awesome! that was my first blackberry ever, i was so excited when verizon got it cuz it was color,lol. whenever i get a new blackberry i adjust my profiles, one for max volume and one when everything is a vibration wether in holster or not. Also i hid any icons i dont use.
    06-23-08 03:30 PM
    Welcome! Had a Nextel 7520 for a long time (basically the same phone).
    06-23-08 03:39 PM
    Thanks ERdude...I'm in the same boat as MP (just ordered a new-to-me 7250) to tide me over until my contract allows for a regularly-priced upgrade through VZW. I found your link to be exactly what I was looking for.

Goin' for another hit...

11-26-08 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD