I setup my first VZW 8330 Curve v/m with my password in it followed by the # sign. I had to take that phone back because it wasnt working properly. When I would press my 'V' key it would dial v/m and then the code automatically. Or am I incorrect, I thought it did.

How do I get back into the V/M # and put in the password? Am I suppose to be able to dial the voicemail number set on my 'V' key and it will dial the password automatically or do I have to do something else so I dont have to put in my code (p/w) each time???
    07-02-08 10:56 AM
    goto call logs and click the Menu button>voice mail>There is your access# and password enter them in here.
    07-02-08 11:03 AM
    Ok, got it. But now on this curve when I dial the v/m it doesnt automatically call, then put my v/m password in and then go to the messages.

So my friend put his info in his VZW pearl and when he hits his speed dial, it calls the v/m and then puts in his v/m password automatically and then goes to his messages.

Why did my first curve do it and my friends pearl but not this new one.
    07-02-08 07:11 PM
    anyone know why it wont auto-dial my v/m passcode if I put it in the options field?
    07-11-08 11:25 AM
    Ok, forget it, I just got a v/m and when I dialed my v/m it auto put in my passcode. I guess it doesnt put it in if there is no v/m waiting, but it does put it in if there is one waiting.
    07-11-08 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD