Hello folks.

I'm looking into getting a BB but wonder how many pages can you view before you use up 4megs on your laptop??

How many pages can you view using your BB?

The reason I'm asking is I'm thinking on canceling my Internet since I only use it for on line banking and e mails.

It's a waste of 50 dollars a month, so I was thinking it would be more feasible to use the BB to hop on the Internet only when I need to, do my banking using the BB and all e mails would go through the BB.

I can get 4 megs of data for 20 dollars a month, 8 megs for about 32 dollars.

Thanks
    09-29-07 05:33 PM
    JMD- I would say i view about 10 pages a day and send and receive about 30-50 emails/day. Just checked my Data Usage on my Verizon acct. and it shows me using an average of 9megs a month. Now I also have unlimited data from verizon wireless which is $40.00/month. The big question here is... do the sites you plan on visiting have good mobile sites (wap or mobi formats). If not would not suggest this move as viewing a regular non-mobile webpage on a blackberry is such a hassle and really doesn't work so hot.
    09-29-07 09:11 PM
    JMD- I would say i view about 10 pages a day and send and receive about 30-50 emails/day. Just checked my Data Usage on my Verizon acct. and it shows me using an average of 9megs a month. Now I also have unlimited data from verizon wireless which is $40.00/month. The big question here is... do the sites you plan on visiting have good mobile sites (wap or mobi formats). If not would not suggest this move as viewing a regular non-mobile webpage on a blackberry is such a hassle and really doesn't work so hot.
    Thanks BerryWhite.

I would mostly be doing on line banking, visit this place (great forum) and viewing a few others but not many.

About 10 to 15 e mails a day.....very few attachments basic text.

I'm currently looking into getting a BB but have not made the jump yet. (Bell Canada is my provider)

Thanks

Joe
    10-11-07 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD