So for the longest time I hated using crackberry from my phone! I would always go to www.crackberry.com and it was so hard to navigate!! I finally figured out the who !
    Wapforums.crackberry.com. Version and damn does it make crackberry on your phone so much easier to view and use!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 03:01 AM
    3 cheers for U
    06-20-08 03:09 AM
    welcome to CB..WAP...lol heres some useful info bro>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-20-08 04:15 AM
    Yh I used to be like that until I discovered viigo and then got the cb downloaded to bb. Much easier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 04:51 AM
    Yeah my Girl put me on to that version I have not tried it yet. I think I will give it a shot.
    06-20-08 06:56 AM
    Yeah my Girl put me on to that version I have not tried it yet. I think I will give it a shot.
    I would strongly recommend it! It makes life so much easier!
    06-20-08 12:27 PM
    I prefer using the computer to browse the forums because I can see the info from other people. Just my opinion though!
    06-20-08 11:12 PM
    I prefer using the computer to browse the forums because I can see the info from other people. Just my opinion though!
    I second that Fantom.
    06-20-08 11:50 PM
    this was so useful...I had all but given up on posting from my bb...

thanks!!!!
    06-21-08 01:01 AM
    Lol... you can type "wap.crackberry.com" so you can see the blogs and/or new posts or go directly to the forums...

After Kev's update, it's much easier to go to your userCP. I love being able to view my subscribed threads.
    06-21-08 01:17 AM
    I'd been thinking it was browser that wasn't allowing me to post.

I'm still kinda dorkafied when it comes to getting around on my BB every little bit of info helps....
    06-21-08 03:09 AM
    I'd been thinking it was browser that wasn't allowing me to post.

I'm still kinda dorkafied when it comes to getting around on my BB every little bit of info helps....
    I was the same way when I first got my berry... I actually felt that way even until I joined CB.com and really started learning a lot about berries.

Feel free to ask all the questions, no matter how stupid you may think they are.

Also feel free to PM/Email me questions/concerns like a lot of users already do
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 06-21-08 at 03:31 AM.
    06-21-08 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD