haha don't sweat PhxBlue - just because he's a mall cop in real life he feels like he should police these forums as well.
    Haha, CB has it's very own Paul Blart! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 07:42 PM
    I just went from Newbie to user...( tears in my eyes) it is a proud day...LOL. Now I need to work on being an abuser or whatever is next. I tell you this CB is the best thing since sliced bread. The search function on this site is fantastic it has saved me from asking many repetitive questions . Thank you all who have come before me . I bow to you and am in awe of the knowledge on this site...Thank You

thats exactly the way it works. The more people answering questions the more knowledge that gets here. Sometimes the questions get answered a bunch of times. However that usually makes it easier to find the answer in a search
    05-24-09 07:47 PM
    I just went from Newbie to user...( tears in my eyes) it is a proud day...LOL. Now I need to work on being an abuser or whatever is next. I tell you this CB is the best thing since sliced bread. The search function on this site is fantastic it has saved me from asking many repetitive questions . Thank you all who have come before me . I bow to you and am in awe of the knowledge on this site...Thank You
    Your mother must be so proud . Haha

Congrats

05-24-09 07:47 PM
    Congrats!

05-24-09 09:45 PM
    good for you!
    05-24-09 10:09 PM
    Congrats! I just reached user status too. I lurk a lot, reading through all the posts and learning so much. This site is awesome!

05-25-09 12:49 AM
    Your mother must be so proud . Haha

Congrats

Thats right ...gotta let Mom know. I guess it would be better to let her know I am a user . Shes 80 she might get the wrong idea if I wait and tell her I am an addict....LOL
    05-25-09 11:24 AM
    Is it bad that I have no clue what status I'm at? I'll find out when I post this lol

Anyways, thank you to a great community, I've learned ALLOT from everyone here.
    05-26-09 11:09 AM
    this is one of the best post lol.
    05-26-09 12:22 PM
    Not only does this place provide great info, it also feeds my forum addiction but looks like I'm working!
    05-26-09 02:10 PM
    Interesting to see how the posting system works. This is a great sight with lots and lots of invaluable information.
    02-24-10 12:45 PM
    Congrats on hitting User!

I'm so close to Addict. I can't wait to hit Master.
    02-24-10 05:34 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD