I recently got a used 8700c, and was trying to get the blackberry personal data plan for at&t just the one for online use. When I tried to change my features plan online I get the error F902 and it says call customer service, can I not change the plan because it is used?

Thanks
    09-04-08 05:37 PM
    Can anybody help me with this?
    09-05-08 05:37 PM
    Welcome to CB,
    I would contact ATT CS and see if they can help you by modifying your account from their computers at the service centre.

They will be able to tell you the limits and regulations of your account, and would be the most helpful on this issue.
    Last edited by Fubaz; 09-06-08 at 08:39 AM. Reason: tres horrible spelling
    09-06-08 08:38 AM
    I bought my first Curve on eBay. I called at&t and set up the unlimited plan last year. No problems. Good Luck
    09-06-08 09:00 AM
    I had bascially the same issue but mine was the berry was a locked Cellular One berry and I was using a cell one sim card after At&t purchased Cell One out last November. I unforunately was unable to get a data plan and once i switched to Att using a new sim card i was unable to use my old 7130g. Im working on getting it unlocked so In my expierence it all depends on what company the phone was purchased from.
    09-06-08 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD