I went through and cleaned up all mail, but my home screen keeps displaying that I have unopened mail. Anyone have a clue to get rid of it? Thanks in advance!

P.S. I even did the whole battery pull/sim card cold boot. Still shows up. Hmmm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 03:34 PM
    If you have shortcuts enabled, press "m" and see if you have any missed calls or other messages. When this happens to me, it is usually because of a missed call.
    12-10-08 03:54 PM
    In agreement with melanie, it's most likely missed calls. Press the Send button, then the End button and see if the icon disappears. If so, press Send again, then the Menu button and select Options. Change "Call Logging" to whatever you like.
    12-10-08 09:08 PM
    Or you may have accidentally saved a message. Check your saved messages folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 01:32 AM
    Thanks for the replies all!! Checked on everything and it turns out that I actually saved messages accidentally. Duh! Lol....is there a shortcut that causes this to happen more frequently than not?

Anyway, thanks again!! It was getting pretty annoying.
    12-11-08 05:25 AM
    I have been scrolling down through the messages menu trying to click view folder and the bar screws up and stops on save message instead.
    12-11-08 06:32 AM
    Thanks for the solution on the Saved Messages, I would have lost more hair on trying to figure that one out. Never knew I had a Saved Message. Thanks again, Happy Holidays
    12-11-08 07:34 AM
    and....

Welcoming our newest members to CB!

Don't be shy about questions. We have plenty of addicts that are happy to assist you.

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-11-08 01:15 PM
    Thanks for the replies all!! Checked on everything and it turns out that I actually saved messages accidentally. Duh! Lol....is there a shortcut that causes this to happen more frequently than not?

Anyway, thanks again!! It was getting pretty annoying.
    I don't think so. I'm not sure how it happens but it does every so often. Kind of like the lost sock in the washer deal - it's a mystery!
    12-11-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD