I've tried searching, but I've only found conflicting advice and no real concrete answer. So it's time to post ...

I have 3 email accounts set up on my 8130 using Sprint with BIS.

1. My work exchange account, through OWA
    2. Gmail
    3. Sprint BB

It took some work, but I got all 3 set up to receive email. The problem is that I can only send email through the Sprint BB account.

I tried a workaround by setting that Sprint BB account as the default service, but when I open an email in the other accounts and try to reply it still lists that account and won't let me change it.

So my only option now is to create a new email using the Sprint BB account, which really sucks because I don't have the original email content to reference in the email chain.

Is there any solution for this? I was skeptical whether I could send email via OWA for my work account, but I was surprised that I couldn't send via Gmail. I thought that would have been fairly standard.
    01-03-08 02:57 PM
    After some more testing, I am able to send email via Gmail now. I honestly don't know if I changed something, but now it works.

The issue with the work Exchange account still remains. Is it possible to send email via a MS Exchange account when accessing it using OWA and BIS?
    01-05-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD