Ok...I'm a new user and so far very happy my Curve but I came across an odd problem. After searching this forum and learning how to add multiple email addresses for a single person in the address book I came to find out that those people were then being catapulted to the top of the list.

For example...say John Smith were to be given 2-email addresses, he would now show at the top of my address book above John Adams rather than remaining in alphabeticla order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    10-20-08 08:20 AM
    Interesting....do you have it sorted by company maybe? Address book > options > sort by.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:48 AM
    Hi Newberrycrack, I just tested this myself and could not replicate the problem you have encountered. I'm on wap so can't see either your device or what OS you are running. All I can confirm is that it doesn't happen on my curve running 4.5

Have a look at the suggestion berry me with it made.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:57 AM
    Interesting. It has never happened on mine. Have you done a battery pull?
    10-20-08 11:14 AM
    Yes, I do have the list sorted by "last name". I'll try the battery pull idea and let you know...
    10-20-08 03:39 PM
    That seemed to do it...pulled the battery, replaced it and all is well. Thanks for the help!!!!
    10-20-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD