Ok everyone i just ordered my tour so wish me luck i got a great deal my friends bf works for verizon he got me a green sticker one thats supp. To have the quirks worked out. I paid 325....annnnd im about to find out if im preggers!!! Wish me luck <3
    01-04-10 11:38 AM
    the Tour is a GREAT Blackberry, one of the best Blackberrys I have owned! You will love it!
    01-04-10 11:56 AM
    you paid way too much for it
    01-04-10 01:13 PM
    I wasn't going to be the one to call her out and say that considering she's expecting a child.... lol
    01-04-10 01:14 PM
    $325 without contract? I picked one up off CraigsList (new, never activiated) for $200. But either way, you'll like the Tour and congrats on the bambino.....
    01-04-10 01:15 PM
    Congrats!!! So awesome!
    01-04-10 01:43 PM
    Yep, you paid way too much for it. I got mine off Craigslist from somone who works at the local Verizon Call center for $175.

The reason "your buddy" got you that "deal" price is so he gets the credit for the sale. You got taken for a pretty expensive ride is all.

Congrats on the newborn!

JAG CORPS!!!!!
    01-04-10 02:04 PM
    i know it was alot but its new and he threw in a car charger an extra battery a case and holster.....Im not preggers btw...o well must not be the right time .....
    01-06-10 07:24 AM
    Where would the green sticker be? How would I check my Tour for it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 07:26 AM
    It would be on the cardboard box that it came in.
    01-06-10 07:57 AM
    is it possible to switch my insurance from my storm to the tour? i forgot to ask
    01-06-10 08:53 AM
    is it possible to switch my insurance from my storm to the tour? i forgot to ask
    Yes you can switch your insurance to the Tour. Don't feel bad about how much you paid for it... I paid $400 a couple months ago no contract/new and it had a defective(trackball), I don't feel bad though since my bill is only $40 a month and I was able to take it to Sprint and get a brand new one for free so it wasn't that bad....

With that said its the best phone I've personally ever had and I plan to hold on to it for a while so the purchase was well worth it.
    01-06-10 08:59 AM
    01-06-10 09:06 AM
    Yes you can switch your insurance to the Tour. Don't feel bad about how much you paid for it... I paid $400 a couple months ago no contract/new and it had a defective(trackball), I don't feel bad though since my bill is only $40 a month and I was able to take it to Sprint and get a brand new one for free so it wasn't that bad....

With that said its the best phone I've personally ever had and I plan to hold on to it for a while so the purchase was well worth it.
    Thanks! Im excited about it! Being a military wife i literally sleep with my phone in hand lol. So it will be nice to have a more reliable phone. Like I have the storm and yesterday my husband tried calling from Kuwait and it froze up and hung up onj him ....That really stresses us army wives out when we get that phone call and it wont connect. I will go 8 days sometimes without a word! So i NEED to have a good phone..So i dont feel bad at all those who think i paid too much All i can say is....from experience anytime i went cheap I personally get skrewed over ...so I dont have any regrets.
    01-06-10 09:10 AM
    so if it was used would you be able too? my brother just got a used bb curve n he has the storm...would his insurance give him a new storm or a new curve
    01-06-10 09:17 AM

so if it was used would you be able too? my brother just got a used bb curve n he has the storm...would his insurance give him a new storm or a new curve

Yes, I believe the insurance is automatically transferred once you activate it on your account replacing your old phone. As far as your brother is concerned, whichever phone is now active on his account will be the one that is insured.

Edit: Just noticed you're with Verizon... The above is Sprints process, not sure how that would work with Verizon, sorry.
    Last edited by Piff Berry; 01-06-10 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Just noticed you're on Verizon.
    01-06-10 12:09 PM
    You may have paid more $$$ than you could have, but youre gonna be sooooo happy!!!! Welcome!!!!
    01-06-10 12:13 PM
    You may have paid more $$$ than you could have, but youre gonna be sooooo happy!!!! Welcome!!!!
    thank you!! I was playing with my cousins I can't wait the screen is so clear!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD