OK, so I understand two-way wireless sync is just absolutely not available for me (I am just BIS as far as I know; Verizon; Outlook 2003 at the office or a Comcast account). I have checked all my settings, etc., chosen the Hide Filed Mail fix that someone suggested, etc. Honestly I am having trouble accepting this. However, if this is in fact the case (would it be different if I did the desktop redirector?), when I do my daily synching via USB, I would like to configure my email reconciliation through my intellisync and at least clear up my BB that way, but that option is grayed out when my DM (version 4.2....) and intellisync come up.

I guess it is not a huge deal, as it is really more important for work I do on the BB to be reflected on the desktop than vice-versa...but if I am in the office and crusing through the in-box, it sucks to do it again on the BB later (is there a way to select a bunch of messages to mark as read or delete or something on the BB?)

Thanks.
    09-25-08 09:51 PM
    their is a way if what i am understanding that you want to have a email that you delete on your bb it show up on your outlook the same way if you go tohttps://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    and when you log in their is an option were you can show read emails that you read from your bb to the same way on your outlook
    09-25-08 10:27 PM
    that is what I want for my Comcast account. Whatever I open or delete on my BB remains unopened or unchanged on my desktop.

However, that is not what I want on my work account. Items opened/read/deleted in the BB are opened/read/deleted on the desktop. But the reverse does not happen. If I am in the office working at my desktop, nothing I open/read/delete is reflected in my BB.

Is your suggestion that I just get a blackberry.net account? I am not sure I want to have a third email account.....

Thanks for your help. I will think about it some more.
    09-28-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD