I thot I'd kill two birds with one stone on my first thread...

1. I love this site! However when I click on something like a thread, etc and it reloads I wish it would take me specifically to the thing I clicked on and not make me scroll through all of the links, etc...it's very tedious.

2. When I try to watch stuff on NFL network my Curve times out after a bit even tho I've set the automatic backlight to the max time...I keep having to push the tracball to bring back the screen.
    09-07-08 07:33 PM
    I thot I'd kill two birds with one stone on my first thread...

1. I love this site! However when I click on something like a thread, etc and it reloads I wish it would take me specifically to the thing I clicked on and not make me scroll through all of the links, etc...it's very tedious.

2. When I try to watch stuff on NFL network my Curve times out after a bit even tho I've set the automatic backlight to the max time...I keep having to push the tracball to bring back the screen.
    1- From your PC or BB? If it is from your PC, try a different browser if you have one. I have the following: IE, Firefox, Safari & Google Chrome (deleted Opera) and I have no issues with any. If it's your BB, are you using the wap version (wapforums.crackberry.com) or desktop view?

2- Options --> Screen/Keyboard and verify that you have it set correctly. (no BB, can't check right now, sorry!)
    09-07-08 11:05 PM
    welcome to cb
    09-07-08 11:22 PM
    Welcome to CB! You will learn a lot here.
    09-08-08 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD