Ok, I have two email accounts that i have set up on my new blackberry 8800. I NEED HELP!! PLEASE.....

I have one email with host excellence through my own domain name @leshoover.com that works fine and I get email through it on my device fine. takes awhile but i get it.

I have another account through cinergy communications that is business (the company i work for), but through a domain name @lbhinc.com I can't get email through it. I get activation server notice but that is it. no other email I have tried to send test and so on but to no avail. it has been four hours and they have never showed up.

they are both showing up on the blackberry as activated. I set them up both the same way on the internet like i was suppose too. i am confused. this is my first blackberry.

It is also taking an hour to get email messages on that one account that i can get email on. most posts i have read says instant or a few minutes.

any suggestions.......

thanks,

tau
    05-24-07 08:11 PM
    I take it there are no filters setup, right? Also, albeit you don't get the 'test' emails on your BlackBerry, do you get them in the client (Outlook, Outlook Express, or whatever client you're using to check emails)?
    05-24-07 10:02 PM
    thanks for helping me. i don't get the test messages on the blackberry but i do get them in outlook. no filters

thanks,

les
    05-25-07 08:02 AM
    Let look at it from another angle.

1. Can you send emails from the device?
    2. Do they reach there destination?
    3. Turn the wireless off, and back on...
    4. Re-register it - Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Scroll to the bold one / menu / regiter now

If that still fails, then remove the account, and readd it...
    05-25-07 08:11 AM
    i was getting emails there for a moment but now they won't come at all but they go to the desktop email. i can't get email on either account now. this is weird. i can send messages on both accounts and people get them.
    05-25-07 08:28 AM
    Remove both accounts and re add them. Try adding the one that originally wasn't working first and wait to add the other one until the first one works. Call your arcice provider if you still have trouble after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-07 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD