Wow...here I am back in the noob forum...seems like only yesterday I was here for the first time...

Well, here we go..

I am trying UberTwitter and TwitterBerry at the same time. Since I am a Twitter noob, I am just getting the hang of both. Is there a way for me to subscribe (or follow, I guess is the correct term) from the mobile apps?

For example, if I want to add a specific item (like my local news agency, etc), is there a way I can do so from the mobile apps? Or to configure my mobile alert settings? Also, is there a search function in these two (or any BB Twitter apps) that will allow me to search for additional items to follow?

I am a Facebook person and have hundreds of news and emergency incident alerts coming in via other SMS services, so I am still on the fence about the need for me to have Twitter...but with a little help perhaps I can be convinced?

Thanks to all in advance

KL
    04-22-09 10:18 AM
    Some apps allow it some don't. I'm honestly not sure on either of those. What I find easiest is to use the Twitter mobile site (m.twitter.com) from your device. Just enter the URL of the user you want to follow and click follow - make sure you are logged in.

So if you want to follow me you'd do m.twitter.com/azeis and click follow.
    04-22-09 10:36 AM
    Thanks Adam. I will use the direct method to follow...

Unless I am missing something, the two apps I mentioned do not seem to have the ability to add a follow...that seems to be a pretty important tool in this app...

Oh, well...at least I can follow...

Thanks again
    04-22-09 11:06 AM
    Thanks Adam. I will use the direct method to follow...

Unless I am missing something, the two apps I mentioned do not seem to have the ability to add a follow...that seems to be a pretty important tool in this app...

Oh, well...at least I can follow...

Thanks again
    Uber Twitter should have the functionality soon...
    04-22-09 04:17 PM
    UberTwitter is the best app for my Storm...no problems yet!!
    04-23-09 09:39 AM
    I've tweeted from twitter, twitterberry and uberberry....Uber being the best. Least amount of memory and the most desktop functionality

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD