Hi! This is my first internet phone & I'm trying 2 get the hang of this. I would really like 2 get TV on my phone 4 free, but I don't know of that's gonna happen lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 06:43 PM
    There are a few things you can do. Which blackberry do you have and who is your carrier?

Try this site in your browser...

VuiVision - Live TV on your mobile device.
    04-20-10 11:32 PM
    I have the storm 2 my carrier is Verizon.

04-21-10 07:59 AM
    Your options are VERY limited, that website is kinda cool, but the channels are mostly old movies and stuff like Cspan & NASA, NOT ABC, NBC, etc. You CAN get some on demand stuff from NBC.com. Also if you have a TV tuner card on your PC there is software you can get that lets you watch it thru the web and thus your BB, but it's difficult to use and the experience is less than satisfying. If you are willing to pay another option is a slingbox, BUT it's not really Storm2 compatible, BUT you can get it to work, but the slingbox itself costs around 200, and the slingplayer software is 30.
    04-21-10 08:52 AM
    Oh my, I think I'll stick wth reading the news instead what kind of BB do u have?

04-21-10 06:37 PM
    I don't think BBs do live TV very well. I know that TV.com does live streaming, but it's limited on the BlackBerry.
    04-26-10 04:44 PM
    I have the blackberry storm2 as well. Also with verizon. The possibilities are endless with this phone. Check out blackberry app world straight from your phone.
    04-28-10 12:35 PM
    For lots of very fine starter information see BB 101 http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series. There is so much to learn about your new phone you may be amazed at all you can do these days.
    04-28-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD