Greetings all from the Caribbean. I am new to BB, well maybe a year or so I got a passport. Found this website a few days ago and registered. I am not sure if we are allowed to give out my BB PIN but if anyone wants advice on visiting the Caribbean I am always here to help
    Digital_Islandboy and pkcable like this.
    08-15-18 08:01 PM
    Wuh g'ine on Trini? Ah sure yuh' could probably guess de accent juss so.

It is kinda interesting how prolific BlackBerry was in the Caribbean and then all of a sudden 2011-12ish Digicel, BMobile, and Cable & Wireless flood the whole region with Android and iPhone one time. All the government offices and government ministers and all used to walk with BlackBerry in the Caribbean then all of sudden it abruptly stopped. Now everything in the Caribbean is Facebook or WhatsApp.
    08-16-18 06:48 PM
    LOL,,, Amazingly this new BB is actually from TSTT, my last one crashed and as i am a corporate customer they got me this one about a year ago.... There are a still a lot of corporate clients that I work with still using a BB,,,I still have about 503 active BB contacts in Trinidad and Tobago...but again 98% are corporate colleagues
    08-21-18 11:26 PM
    Yes you may post your PIN, we just ask that you not post email addresses, your phone number or house address. But yes BBM posting is fine.

We actually have a whole section of sub forums for BBM, called BBM Central....

https://forums.crackberry.com/bbm-central-f403/
    08-24-18 10:24 AM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry, enjoy the forums and our great community.
    08-27-18 06:59 AM