I am new to the site but have been a Blackberry user for 5+ years. It's my vice and I've spent way too much time on this site today anticipating the delivery of my Storm tomorrow morning. You know you have it bad when you wake up at 4:30 am and order the Storm online on launch day. I'm pregnant with a little boy who woke me up hungry and I was able to get my order in for delivery this week - not even born and he's a tech/gadget geek like his parents! We're very proud.

In fact, the whole family is eager to get their hands on the Storm. Hubby wants to play with it to see if he should switch when his contract with ATT is up in January and our 5 yr old daughter is playing with the pink hard case I bought at a Verizon retail store using the paper "Storm" insert and "calling" and "texting" her friends.

Looking forward to learning a lot here. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    11-25-08 02:46 PM
    Welcome to cb! Congrats on the baby and the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 02:48 PM
    That was really cute! It will be nice to have when you are in the hospital.
    I spent 4 weeks in the hospital in premature labor and all I had was at&t sync. It did a great job to cure the boredom but I wish I had my 8310 when I was in there instead!
    Goodluck!
    11-25-08 07:19 PM
    Welcome to CB! You should really enjoy your new Storm!
    11-25-08 07:21 PM
    Good luck with the delivery---of the baby AND the Storm!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
    11-25-08 07:23 PM
    Welcome to crackberry and parenthood!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 07:41 PM
    Congrats on the baby! My son loves to play with my phone as well. I actually got my son a dummy curve to play with because he loves to play with mine so much. Have fun with your new phone
    11-25-08 09:39 PM
    Thank you all. And like parenthood, this has its surprises as well. Yesterday I spoke with a VZ rep who said that according to what he was looking at my order was placed in time to ship out Monday evening/Tuesday morning with delivery tomorrow morning. I just called into 611 and spoke with a woman who said that she saw no record of a tracking number and couldn't give me any information as to when she expected it to ship but to just keep calling back each day.

Thank goodness I'll have a house full of people to feed and to keep me preoccupied in the interim!
    11-25-08 10:13 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-26-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD