I have a Treo 700wx on Sprint and want to upgrade to the Curve. I have a 3rd party application on my Treo that I can show up to 30 days of appointments on my today screen. I really like the ability to scroll through and see what is upcoming for the week. Is there an application or way to modify the today theme to show more than the next 2 appointments? Or is there a calendar view that would show something like that?

Thanks!
    Dennis
    10-29-08 08:51 AM
    No way to modify Today Theme view to accomodate more than next 2 appointments. I use it myself. Click the calendar icon to see the whole day, week or month views for the bigger picture. (menu options)
    10-29-08 10:23 AM
    No way to modify Today Theme view to accomodate more than next 2 appointments. I use it myself. Click the calendar icon to see the whole day, week or month views for the bigger picture. (menu options)
    Is this true for all Today themes? I downloaded the Today version of a theme made by someone using Plazmic (Classy Corners theme). The screenshot he posted from Plazmic showed 4 calendar entries, but I only get two. He doesn't know why this is the case. Any insight is appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 07:33 PM
    You can set your calendar to open to the Agenda view. This gives you one click access to all your appointments in a chronological order.
    10-30-08 08:20 AM
    Thanks! I have gotten used to that type of look and was hoping to keep it.

You can set your calendar to open to the Agenda view. This gives you one click access to all your appointments in a chronological order.
    10-30-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD