Hello
    Has anyone had experience with exporting the Thunderbird address book to the BB Curve, 8330? If not, is there a way to enter the address book information into a desktop spread sheet or database file and then exporting it to the BB? My thumbs are a little big for the BB keyboard so entering information is pretty slow and the desktop keyboard would speed things up a lot.
    My BB is from Verizon and the technical folks there have been very helpful but not with this problem as yet. I hope to see a response. Thank you.
    09-25-08 12:27 AM
    you can try and download google apps and putting your contacts in a spread sheet that can be read with goolgle docs
    09-25-08 12:56 AM
    There is no way to directly sync Thunderbird with a BB. But you can sync your contacts to an ASCII (CSV) file.
    09-25-08 01:05 AM
    Thank you for responding.
    The Tech support folks at Verizon sent me instructions for generating the CVS file using the Intellisync option in the Desktop Manager.
    They are not certain it will work but it's worth a try. I'll post a note if it's successful. Others might be interested.
    Thanks again for your input.
    09-27-08 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD