Ok, i really like my blackberry curve...... But enough is a d** enough!!! This phone drops more calls than any other phone that I have had with Verizon. I can not take it. It is taking every bit of energy out of me not to through this phone out the window!!! Sorry, just need to be vent and let off steam before I take a visit to Verizon.
    Last edited by chocolate_2002; 10-20-08 at 05:24 PM.
    10-20-08 05:16 PM
    take a visit to verizon
    and try not to double post please
    10-20-08 05:17 PM
    I think it's your phone, I've had my Verizon curve since May and I haven't had 1 dropped call. I actually have reception where other verizon phones don't.
    10-20-08 06:20 PM
    Yup, I have had my verizon curve since the phone came out and I have not had any issues at all. I love this phone... Lol

~though expensive, verizon rocks~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 10:04 PM
    I use my vzw curve in 48 states plus Canada. I drive 10 - 11 hours a day, and I'm in a different state every day, and even in remote fringe areas where my other phones usually start getting choppy, the 8330 on vzw stays strong. I rarely experience a dropped call. This phone is a rock solid signal hound.

You should exchange the phone.

10-21-08 02:01 AM
    Thanks, I went into the store today, and they were able to give me a new phone. Thank goodness, I hate dropped calls. Thanks..
    10-22-08 01:10 AM

I'm glad you were able to resolve the 'dropped' calls problem. The 8330 Curve does not like to be thrown out the window. I think there are times, when a person just gets a faulty product.

10-22-08 01:21 AM
    Always remember to dial *228 and option 2 once a month to update your roaming capabilities. That will save a lot of heartache also. I do it myself once a week.

10-22-08 01:26 AM
    Always remember to dial *228 and option 2 once a month to update your roaming capabilities. That will save a lot of heartache also. I do it myself once a week.

ya i heard that fixed dropped call issues before.
    10-22-08 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD