Hello everyone..It's been three weeks since I switched from my palm centro to my blackberry curve..and I must admit..I'm never going back!.

Really loving my bb...

Now I understand why is called a crackberry...
    07-22-09 08:44 PM
    yea and it only gets worse..wait till you find more sites. start buying cases, programs and then you learn your device. then you buy another bb, learn it and then another..ITS GREAT!!!

really its awesome

welcome and enjoy
    07-22-09 08:49 PM
    thats exactly what i was thinking..I already have 3 cases...some programs, themes..etc..
    07-22-09 09:28 PM
    LOL that happened to me too... got mine like 2 weeks ago... and I just keep thinking to myself... this phone kicks *** lol
    07-22-09 10:40 PM
    Yes I gotta admit coming from a windows phone to a bb I'm never going back the addiction only gets worse but enjoy your stay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 10:43 PM
    Enjoy your new BB and embrace the addiction. Bb makes it all worth while. Lol welcome to cberry world.
    07-23-09 02:18 AM
    Thanks everyone...Hoping to make some cberry friends here also..
    07-23-09 11:40 AM
    Im going to need a surgen to remove this thing from my hand. lol, add me.
    07-23-09 12:24 PM
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. 3 weeks and when I'm not workin on a car I'm welded to mine. And I found cb a couple of days ago, and that's not helpin the situation at all

07-23-09 06:51 PM
    This seems to be the general concensus! I have had mine for 2 weeks and can't put mine down either. Why did I wait so long to join the crowd?
    07-30-09 02:26 AM
    Same. Never another phome. The curve is a multitasking race horse. I was yahoo I'm'ing, replying to myspace msgs, emailing, and going through pics and organizing them all at once. Love it

07-30-09 10:07 AM
    The amount of times I gotta abort the auto off at night is getting silly. Have to stay up and mess around with the phone some more before I doze off!!

07-30-09 02:47 PM
    Welcome to the dark side...we have cookies.
    08-01-09 12:59 AM
    thats exactly what i was thinking..I already have 3 cases...some programs, themes..etc..
    i just bought 2 cases and like 8 apps and a new battery door and colored my trackball LED ughh...... Its like Crack..lol( not that I know about that but...) I wont put it down It never rings but I am never giving it a chance to!! lol
    08-03-09 09:36 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry world. Been an addict for the past three months. And I'll never go to another phone again I can promise. I'm looking forward to talking more with you.

08-04-09 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD