I am new to Blackberry's. I just got my 8830 a couple of weeks ago. I think I'll be a BB user for quite some time. The ONLY thing I don't like is the keyboard on the 8830. I can't make out the letters unless the lighting is perfect and even then, since the keys are so close, I have a hard time pressing the correct key. Since I am still within my 30 day trial, I am considering making the switch to the Curve. From what I've read the keyboard should be much better. Based on some reviews I've read, I am concerned about call quality and the network. Can someone please give their opinion on either?
    08-04-07 07:36 PM
    On the Sprint 8830 the backlighting is white, makes seeing the keys much easier. However, they are close together. I've been using mine for weeks and I'm used to it already. I do like the curve and wish there was a CDMA version. I have heard that AT&T's network wasn't that great. You may want to talk to people in your area or where you use your BB the most to see how strong the network is.

SammyB
    08-04-07 08:53 PM
    I own a Curve & 8800. They are both nice devices, but the keyboard on the Curve is much easier to use, period...
    08-04-07 10:01 PM
    Just got my Curve today and think we'll be together for a long time. Thanks for the info.
    08-05-07 11:19 PM
    Great, I'm hoping you have a happy life together - LOL
    08-06-07 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD