Hi, I'm Stefanie, and I am relatively new to the crackberry world. I got my BB for Christmas, after having to do a whole lot of bugging and begging and such with my husband...My previous phone, a Sony Ericsson w580i, wasn't even a year old, and while I loved that darn phone, I couldn't handle having to get a replacement every 2 months due to the buttons cracking (it is a known issues with that phone, you'd think Sony would fix it instead of just repeatedly replacing them with the same thing...)

I was never really into the PDA phones, my hubby has one and was always trying to entice me into one when he used to work for AT&T but it wasn't until they came out with the pearl in the cream/pink color that I would even consider one... his mistake was allowing me to play with a live one in store. I as hooked, I had to have one... so I bugged and I begged and I saved all my Christmas money, and finally he said the magic words "Fine, you can get your Blackberry....but I'm not going to be happy about it" (He's just pouty because he wants an iPhone but everytime I go to get him one he tells me to wait)

I have only had her less than a month, but it is love lol. The hubby tells people the BB gets more attention then him.... Maybe I should get him a pink skin and a cool trackball and see if that attracts my attention back to him...?? Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone here for all the awesome posts, I have learned so much from this forum.
    01-21-09 09:17 AM
    Welcome to our addiction.
    01-21-09 09:38 AM
    Welcome to CB.
    01-21-09 09:41 AM
    01-21-09 03:36 PM
    Thanks for the links
    01-21-09 04:27 PM
    Thanks for the links
    ur welcome!
    01-21-09 04:37 PM
    It's about time you registered... we've been waiting for you. Welcome