First off, my name is Mike. I am 21, live in Minnesota, and work overnights.

I was never really much into newer phones. I've had a Nokia 6010 since I was 16. For those that don't know what that is... here you go:

I was very content with not texting, sending images, surfing the web...etc... until my friend brought home a Blackberry. I spent an hour playing around with it, and it inspired me to do some more research. Originally, I was after the Storm, but a trip to my local provider changed that. When I came back I was a proud owner of a new Bold. My first had a problem with the trackball, so I took it back, and the second one has been working great ever since.

I am looking for a hard case for the Bold, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. The one currently selected is a Monaco Aluminum case from E-bay. My phones have a tendency to get a little banged up, and even though I have insurance on it, I don't want to have to replace it a month later

Now for the pics:

-Haskin
    01-31-09 12:58 PM
    lmfao at that old a$$ nokia!

but that bold uhh uhh *nut*!

oops!
    01-31-09 01:03 PM
    Same here LOL!! This addiction is gonna get so ugly. You went from that Nokia to a BOLD?!?! OMG! I can't bare to watch! LMAO

Congrats on your new "REAL" phone. 1.Don't loose your job playing with your BOLD all day. 2. Get some sleep at night and put the BOLD down. Good Luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 01:26 PM
    HAHA, that Nokia's awsome....
    01-31-09 05:05 PM
    lmfao at that old a$$ nokia!

but that bold uhh uhh *nut*!

oops!
    HAHAHA!! I thought that only happen to me when looking a BOLD..
    01-31-09 05:27 PM
    01-31-09 11:25 PM
    hey I had that nokia phone (silver one) like 5 years ago.
    01-31-09 11:42 PM
    Welcome to CB! You just brought and paid for an addiction! Yay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 12:15 AM
    I've had my berry for about 90 days now and not only are they beautiful but durable! Which is fantastic for me because i've already dropped it 3 times and popped the back cover off! I know, i know! Get a protective case! It's pink though and i dont want to cover it up!!!
    02-01-09 11:19 AM
    thats a huge upgrade have funw ith it
    umm u can look on here for some cases to buy and welcome
    02-01-09 01:18 PM
    Welcome to all the newbies! I highly suggest going to the Blackberry 101 link that blackpearl has posted above. I think you will find it very helpful.
    02-01-09 01:25 PM
    nice move.. the bold is a pretty hawt phone.. once you go blackberry you never go back.. i went to ebay for all my cases.. great deals.
    02-01-09 01:55 PM
    Yep, ebay for skins, batteries and sd cards
    02-02-09 10:12 PM
    Remarkably i've managed to keep it scratch/scuff free. Thanks for the kind words, and suggestions. The links were extremely helpful. I've ordered a Monaco case and a charging dock from e-bay. I'll post pics and a review once I receive them =D

-Haskin
    02-03-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD