Alright So I am new here and I was wondering about getting some help

Could someone give me instructions on how to install these themes from this site onto my blackberry 8830? Should I come to this site via my phone and get the themes? Because I have them on my desktop right now.

Also a little help on getting the email set up on the 8830 as well.

I Thank You to everyone who answers this and i appreciate all the feedback
    10-15-08 07:48 AM
    Many themes on this site are OTA (over the air) and can easily downloaded from wap.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 11:53 AM
    What specific questions do you have about email set up?
    10-15-08 12:08 PM
    Where do I get the POP and WAP information? I go to set up my email and I get asked those questions.

I believe thats what they are called, I don't have my phone right here in front of me.
    10-15-08 01:43 PM
    What email do you use? Most major providers will just auto fill that once the request is sent. I have the free Yahoo and Gmail and they didn't need it at set up.
    10-15-08 01:58 PM
    i believe it is with the Outlook...its a long story but I haven't used my phone in several months and i just got it re-uped to use.
    10-15-08 02:00 PM
    If it runs throught Outlook, it may not work directly. If, for example, your email is directly from an ISP and not through a web based email like Yahoo, they may not push or may push with a long delay. If you login from a regular desktop, how do you access it?
    10-15-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD