Just wanted to thank the people with the knowledge on this forum, that helped me with pointers when it came to my curve. It arrived yesterday, and 24 hours later I now know I did the right choice of getting away from my Q.

From reading the forums here and just messing with the phone I see that there is an unlimited potential for fun with this device.

Again, thank you.
    05-29-09 11:21 AM
    Just wanted to thank the people with the knowledge on this forum, that helped me with pointers when it came to my curve. It arrived yesterday, and 24 hours later I now know I did the right choice of getting away from my Q.

From reading the forums here and just messing with the phone I see that there is an unlimited potential for fun with this device.

Again, thank you.
    Welcome...You made a great choice. Enjoy the forums...this place is addicting!!!
    05-29-09 11:27 AM
    Glad you love it! Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around. You will learn a lot about your Curve.
    05-29-09 11:27 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Enjoy your curve...
    05-29-09 11:29 AM
    I've learned so much in the short time I've been a member here. It's a great site with sooo many knowledgable and talented people. What would any of us do without our BlackBerry's or CrackBerry.com??!!!
    05-29-09 11:29 AM
    Crackberry and THE PEOPLE HERE RULE!! Im totally addicted n you will be too
    05-29-09 12:54 PM
    Yeh you'll definitely enjoy the Curve more than the Q, welcome to our world, glad to have ya
    05-29-09 12:57 PM
    Yeh you'll definitely enjoy the Curve more than the Q, welcome to our world, glad to have ya
    I went from the Q9m to the storm. best choice ever
    06-01-09 11:58 AM
    Aloha from Hawaii...
    06-07-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD