This summer our email/calendar was switched from Novell Groupwise to Outlook. I was successfully using Desktop Manager 4.2.2 to synch my desktop and my phone.

Since the Switch to Outlook I am unable to synch to my calendar (I know why I am unable to get email).

I have tried uninstalling Desktop manager and reinstalling it but it will not let me synch the calendar. I get the following error message.

The file or database name associate with Microsoft Outlook is missing, invalid, or points to a file of zero length.
    Use the "browse" button to locate the file or database you wish to use with this application. (I am unable to select the browse button to do this step).

What do you think
    09-22-08 10:56 AM
    Welcome to CB! Try using the latest DM v4.6 and see if that works. Here is the link: BlackBerry - Desktop Software - BlackBerry Desktop Software at BlackBerry.com

Also, in Desktop Manager > Synchronize under Configure where you select your calendar program (Outlook) there are options to Import, Export, or Synchronize. Make sure Synchronize is selected.

If you have to run v4.2.2 of DM then you will need to install this patch from BB. Here is the link:
    BlackBerry

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Patrickwc; 09-22-08 at 01:08 PM.
    09-22-08 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD