Hello gang,

I just found this forum for newbies! Iv been on crackberry for about a month and still exploring and going down the list of forums.
    I started off with a pearl but hated the keyboard,so, i upgraded to the pale gold curve and I am loving this thing more than any other phone iv had earlier... What can i say? I am very happy!

BTW, Iv tried various other blackberry dedicated forums, but this forum has the most help!

Thanks
    08-14-08 05:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I'm gald you found help here.
    08-14-08 05:56 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!! This is a great forum with great people that are willing to help anyone!!
    08-14-08 08:34 AM
    Here's a Blackberry thing - instead of typing "iv", type "ive". Your BB will correct it to "I've".

Lots of nice things it'll do. In fact, it corrects so many of my mistypes, if I have to use my wife's non-BB I realize just how much help it is.

And, welcome to Crackberry. This site will fill you in on all the things your BB will do.
    Last edited by Arninetyes; 08-14-08 at 09:10 AM.
    08-14-08 08:52 AM
    Amen! You're on the right site!
    08-14-08 09:00 AM
    Along with all the information you could possibly need/want there are truly entertaining threads as well.
    For example there is a thread regarding if somebody's blackberry will actually like them ....

Unbelievable!!
    08-14-08 09:21 AM
    lol Yes, i've seen some of those exciteing threads!

I think I am going to paint my back cover black. It might look good considering sedio back cover looks good but that mirror sticking out kinda ruins it for me...
    08-14-08 06:21 PM
    Welcome. As far as the battery cover is concerned, just pop it off like I did. It's only held on by a little glue so u can always put it back on, if you'd like. I posted 2 pics of mine over in a thread in the "accessories" forum.

CC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 07:31 PM
    welcome to cb!
    08-14-08 07:33 PM
    Welcome to CB. This is the place for BB users.
    08-15-08 08:48 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    08-19-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD