my girlfriend talks for about an hour to an hour and a half when she calls me at night and i was wondering if its possible to put the curve on speakerphone or use a headset and play brickbreaker at the same time during a call? I was trying to figure it out but i couldn't figure it out. any help would be very much appreciated. thanks

Also, if you do this, are the game sounds muted?
    Last edited by struthersdln62; 06-27-08 at 12:34 AM.
    06-27-08 12:30 AM
    During your call, turn on speaker. Then go to your menu, and return to your homescreen. You can navigate anywhere from there and remain on your call.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 12:38 AM
    or just fall asleep on your gf and she'll get the hint the convo is boring (by evidence of playing brick breaker lol) and I bet she stops calling!

j/k...lol
    06-27-08 12:44 AM
    or just fall asleep on your gf and she'll get the hint the convo is boring (by evidence of playing brick breaker lol) and I bet she stops calling!

j/k...lol
    did that a few times and got caught cuz i started snoring once, needless to say she wasnt to happy.

thanks jenay, youre a savior
    06-27-08 12:48 AM
    and hate to say this - but she can probably hear the keys being depressed!
    06-27-08 01:00 AM
    Jenay has it right...Welcome to CB..heres some useful info>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-27-08 05:23 AM
    and hate to say this - but she can probably hear the keys being depressed!
    Yeah, I sometimes do other things while I'm on the phone and several people have told me that they can hear me typing on the keys.
    06-27-08 05:39 AM
    LOL. If you playing how can you concentrate on what she's saying .
    06-27-08 06:18 AM
    Wouldn't it be easier to just break up with her? LOL I mean, how would YOU feel if she did that to you?
    06-27-08 06:36 AM
    Welcome to crack...

At least it's not an IM app or something where you are constantly hitting a button... well if you're good at it that is. All you will be doing is using the ball.
    06-27-08 02:39 PM
    Jenay Wins!

Check out the helpful links in my sig and welcome to CB!!
    06-27-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD