watcha to everybody
    i am one of those annoying people with lots of questions but no answers yet.
    will soon be jumping onto the bb storm bandwagon after a spell on the touch dual.
    i was wondering (questions starting haha) could anyone tell me if the version of the storm that vodafone are currently selling has wifi or not, cant seem to get a response from the web except a flat NO, however the sales guy at vodafone told me it had .
    So there is much confusion afoot
    HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP please
    cheers
    06-26-09 10:14 AM
    Do not believe the sales guy at Vodaphone. Neither the 9500 or 9530 have wifi. The Storm 2 is rumored to possibly have wifi, but nothing is confirmed one way or the other.

In short, and again, no version of the Storm has wifi.
    06-26-09 10:18 AM
    nope, no storm (9500 or 9530) currently has wifi capability but it is rumored the storm 2 (odin) will have wifi
    06-26-09 10:18 AM
    06-26-09 10:21 AM
    thanks for that guys very usefull , still struggling with choice having read so many good and bad reports about the storm .having used a touch screen for the last eighteen months and loving it . think i just need some one to totally extoll the virues of the storm to me and i will be yet another bb convert
    will pic this back up next week off home now
    have a good weekend to all

be excellent to each other and party on dudes
    06-26-09 10:37 AM
    I believe the Storm 2 is suppose to have Wifi... one of the main attractions.
    06-26-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD