Hi I'm Jessica and I currently have an 8703e for about the next hour. I am going to buy a new Curve tonight. Yeah! I have a couple of Blackberry Theme\Wallpaper websites that I am working on. I am big into networking and love to meet new people. I actually am really, really into my Blackberry. I try new stuff, build new themes, beta test everything, wipe it and start again. I am learning how to build a website so bear with me. You can follow me on Twitter. Let me know what you think about my sites and add me to tweeter too.

Free Stuff for Blackberry - Free Themes, Wallpapers, games, and applications.

Home

Tweeter.com

My User name is psychicreader80

Follow me

I have attached a few pictures of some of the Blackberry Themes I am making. If you are interested, I should have them up tonight sometime on my websites above for free.

Please feel free to contact me. I am still pretty new to this whole Blackberry thing and I love learning about them. If you have some insider secrets please dont hesitate to contact me. LOL

Attached are some of my screen shots from themes I have made. If interested I will have them up on my sites probably tonight for free download.
    01-30-09 11:01 PM
    Woohoo glad to meet you! PIN me and we'll be buds!
    Oh...and welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 11:11 PM
    01-30-09 11:18 PM
    Thanks for the great links. I just got the 8330 and i can not wait to move the service over and of course add OS 4.5.
    01-31-09 02:57 AM
    Thanks for the great links. I just got the 8330 and i can not wait to move the service over and of course add OS 4.5.
    ur welcome! Enjoy ur new BB!!
    01-31-09 11:42 AM
    Welcome Jessica.

The sites look like they're coming along nicely. Some of the links from the first site are a bit hard to read, but that could just be me. I nabbed a few applications from the second site, so thank you

-Haskin
    01-31-09 12:16 PM
    Welome Jessica, you're gonna be luvin the Curve. See you around psychicreader80

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 12:25 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    01-31-09 01:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, I've had my BB since May '08 I just downloaded music and wallpaper yesterday and today for the first time . I really like you're wallpaper choices. Thank you ... I will checkout your site.. I love pink!
    01-31-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD