Hi there.
    I'm have a Pearl for a few years and now we've purchased 12 for employees in our company. It's amazing how giddy grown adults can become with a new electonic toy! Little do they know their lives will one day be controlled by the small, addictive devise. What have I done to these people?

Seriously though, it is amazing how much time these folks are spending setting up their bb's, arranging emails, ring tones, etc. We did a little training but really, there should be courses on how to use these things - best of breed sort of thing. I'm hoping to pick up stuff from the forum and encourage the others to join.
    12-07-08 12:32 PM
    12-07-08 12:35 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:36 PM
    Good job, keep spreading the addiction!!
    12-07-08 03:35 PM
    Hello & thanks for spreading the addiction!!
    12-07-08 03:38 PM
    Hi there.
    I'm have a Pearl for a few years and now we've purchased 12 for employees in our company. It's amazing how giddy grown adults can become with a new electonic toy! Little do they know their lives will one day be controlled by the small, addictive devise. What have I done to these people?

Seriously though, it is amazing how much time these folks are spending setting up their bb's, arranging emails, ring tones, etc. We did a little training but really, there should be courses on how to use these things - best of breed sort of thing. I'm hoping to pick up stuff from the forum and encourage the others to join.
    They are just amazing devices and it's a lot of fun to watch someone with their new device.
    12-07-08 03:43 PM
    Good Job you're like the Schoolyard drug pusher. Getting folks addicted to Crackberry. Job well done.

Have them take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

12-07-08 03:59 PM
    Yes, help the addiction spread like wild fire.

Welcome to Crack!
    12-08-08 02:27 AM
    welcome to crack
    12-08-08 05:35 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!

12-08-08 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD