I have two questions as a newbie here...... when I go into the Apps folder and highlight either VZ Nav or Voice it shows it as "installed" and when I click the Menu/BB it doesn't offer a "Delete" option. Am I wrong in thinking that by the "installed" it is installed? If so how do I delete the app if "delete" isn't an option.

Also how do I set up my speed dial numbers? I have tried using Contacts and selecting the menu key when the name is hightlighted and opened the contact name and then the menu key and neither way can I find how to set a speed dial number to that contact.

Thanks
    JsGrandma
    11-28-08 01:22 PM
    Also how do I set up my speed dial numbers? I have tried using Contacts and selecting the menu key when the name is hightlighted and opened the contact name and then the menu key and neither way can I find how to set a speed dial number to that contact.

Thanks
    JsGrandma
    From Home Screen, click on Contacts. Highlight and click on the contact you want. Press Menu, scroll down to "Add Speed Dial".
    11-29-08 12:56 AM
    I have two questions as a newbie here...... when I go into the Apps folder and highlight either VZ Nav or Voice it shows it as "installed" and when I click the Menu/BB it doesn't offer a "Delete" option. Am I wrong in thinking that by the "installed" it is installed? If so how do I delete the app if "delete" isn't an option.

Thanks
    JsGrandma
    You have to enter the options button in the home screen then go to advanced options>applications and find the application you wish to delete, then highlight it hit the bb button and you should see a delete option there. Hope this helps!
    11-29-08 02:46 AM
    For adding speed dials, I hold the number you want at the home screen, then it asks if you want to assign a speed dial to that number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD