I am pretty sure I am not going to be able to change this .... but I figure I will ask here anyway ...

When I first hit the (green) send button, and the previous call(s) list is shown, I only see the first 3 letters of the name; (IF IT WAS A NAME FROM ADDRESS LIST). Then I get some (wasted space) dots, then more wasted space, then the (W) and then more wasted space before the "time" of the last call.

A lot of "wasted space" ....

Is there any way to shift the (W) over closer to the time, thus allowing more space for more letters of the name to be displayed ???

I tried changing the font size, thinking that should allow more (smaller) letters, but unless I used the wrong settings, the font size did not change the size of the previous-call(s) list .... so no help.

THANKS
    09-02-08 10:44 PM
    What theme are you using?
    09-02-08 10:51 PM
    To follow up on sunkast's post, with my BBDimension Zen theme, I get at least 25 letters for the name in Call Log format. That's the longest entry currently there.
    09-02-08 11:01 PM
    I have no idea what "theme" I am using, just whatever was default.
    09-02-08 11:40 PM
    If you don't know, maybe you should go find out. Options > Theme. Which one is active?
    09-02-08 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD