Alright all you crackberry addicts. Seriously how long did it take for you to memorize all those shortcuts? As I am exploring this site, I'm seeing all these cool shortcuts for email, phone calls, messaging, etc. So I go, try them out, and do my "oooohs and aaaahs". But 2 min later I have no idea what I just did. I'm tempted to make a cheat sheet but that just seems silly. Any advice for a lil newbie?
    05-26-08 10:22 PM
    I'm with you, I find and try all the shortcuts then forget what I just did. A good cheat sheet would work great for all us new kids on the berry
    05-26-08 10:28 PM
    I'm with you, I find and try all the shortcuts then forget what I just did. A good cheat sheet would work great for all us new kids on the berry
    Aha! I came across a sticky that was full of shortcuts for the curve (don't ask me where that sticky is, I have no clue how I entered that thread). However, by the time i reached 1/3 of the post, my eyes began to glaze over and I started to see mini shortcuts dancing around my head. Anyway, just wanted to let you know a cheat sheet exists on CB yay!
    05-27-08 03:47 PM
    i find that i only use a few shortcuts very often...and those are the ones i use al the time so remembering them isnt hard...

like: hitting space bar to scroll down i a message and the 1 button takes me to the top (on a pearl)

the bb is pretty well designed ...when in doubt hit the menu key...

-db
    05-27-08 03:52 PM
    I use the alt and return key to switch through applications, and find it the easiest to use. Also I hit the T for the top of a page and the B for the bottom while in the browser on my curve. Anyway, have fun and good luck. Welcome to CRACKberry by the way.
    05-28-08 06:09 PM
    i just started finding some shortcuts and made a cheat sheet (in my memo pad). Shame right
    05-28-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD