Hello. I just got my BB 8703e. I have a song on iTunes that I would like to transfer to my phone as a ringtone. How do I do that??

Thank you very much!
    01-28-08 02:56 PM
    Welcome to CB. Try adding it as an email attatchment and sending it to the email address you use on your Berry.

If you bought the song on iTunes go to:
    My Documents - My Music - iTunes - (artist name) - (album) - (track name).M4A
    Or similar. The My Docs - My Mus may be different depending on your iTunes preferences.

Hope that helps.
    Adlen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-08 03:10 PM
    Any tunes you have downloaded through iTunes are protected and are not supported. To unprotect your tunes, one way to do it is burn it to a CD and rip it right after.
    01-29-08 05:41 PM
    i was wondering this also.. the thing i loved about my motorola phones was that i could bluetooth the ringers from my itunes on my laptop to the phone.. is that possible at all to the berry or am i just able to send it as an attatchment?
    01-29-08 08:40 PM
    Mae - have you tried the way I said, it works for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 02:19 AM
    i tried the way that you said to do it and it did not work. it says the document conversation failed! i tried to bluetooth my ringers and that too did not work! and i don't know how to do it another way.. help please
    02-04-08 05:45 PM
    another thing that might work for you is to go to the website myxertones.com they actually compact songs down into ringers for free and all you have to do is enter your phone number and they text it to you. its really easy. before you do that though search for the song on that website. the ringers they already have on the site at 19sec longer than if it cuts a song down for you.

hope this works
    02-05-08 12:32 AM
    I want to thank everyone for their help in answering my question. I think I got it!! Thanks again
    02-05-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD