Hey guys, sorry to ask such easy questions. I notice with the blackberry bold that when it rings or I recieve a text, it vibrates and then does the ring...is there any way that i can have them do that simultaneuosly, I even have it as vibrate+tone.

Also is there anyway to delete all of the texts instead of doing them one at a time?
    11-15-08 11:27 AM

Also is there anyway to delete all of the texts instead of doing them one at a time?
    Press T (for Top; this will highlight the most current date)
    Menu
    Press D (will highlight Delete Prior)
    Click Trackball
    Press D (for Delete)

This will highlight Delete Prior for you and you can delete your whole inbox this way.

If you want to delete a select few:

Hold Shift (aA) and use the trakball to highlight messages you want to delete, release aA, Menu, Delete.
    11-15-08 11:32 AM
    Yes... I go to the profiles icon / Advanced / choose the profile I would like to edit and there you can adjust the setting for out of holster and in holster modes. The in holster is if you have a case and/or holster with a magnetic proximity magnet which puts your Bold into a sleeper hold

Gotta love the Bold

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 12:29 PM
    Thanx for the replies...Ive actually done that, but for some reason it will vibrate and then the tone will play a couple seconds after, is there any way to get rid of that?
    11-15-08 04:02 PM
    Yes... I go to the profiles icon / Advanced / choose the profile I would like to edit and there you can adjust the setting for out of holster and in holster modes....
    Thanx for the replies...Ive actually done that, but for some reason it will vibrate and then the tone will play a couple seconds after, is there any way to get rid of that?
    All I can think of is that in the aformentioned profile settings area you can select Tone or Vibrate or Vibrate and tone... and in Vibrate + Tone you can select how many vibrations occur befor the ring.

I've got mine set to just ring out of holser and when it's in the holster it vibrates a couple times then it starts to ring.

I hope this leads you down the right path
    11-15-08 04:27 PM
    you can download the program called vib and ring...it will allow your phone to vibrate and ring at the same time instead of vibrating first, and then ringing
    11-15-08 04:35 PM
    really? where would i download vib and ring?
    11-15-08 04:37 PM
    really? where would i download vib and ring?
    There's some links on Post # 4 on this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/vib...program-46728/ and some chit chat too
    11-15-08 05:00 PM
    does the Curve 8330 have in holster and out of holster modes too? Can't seem to find them
    11-15-08 09:00 PM
    Vibe and ring is awesome you need to download it.
    11-15-08 09:19 PM
    12-08-08 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD